Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SUGGESTION BY GENGAR

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SUGGESTION BY GENGAR Empty SUGGESTION BY GENGAR Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:20 am

tylderdurden

tylderdurden

FORUM IS A PLACE

I seriously think that the forum is being a boring place already unlike before wherein there are so much people hanging out here in the Forum especially in the News section. While thinking about that, I thought "why not make this place lively again?". Hence, the reason why I want to suggest a section wherein there is a Forum Event section.

If you still can't paint a section inside your mind, what I am trying to say is make an event that in Vintage Flyff. related and that can be done in the forum. There should be one Forum Event Organizer that is willing to do Big Forum Events once a month. And when I say Big Forum Events, what I mean is making such thing as short film using Vintage Flyff. That would be super interesting and fun. Not only that, but also events such as photo shoot contest and etc. The Event Organizer should be very creative and original in doing these kind of events to make the players be more interested in doing these.

Since these forum events will always be a big one, the time limit for every event should be 1 month. Hence, the reason why I mentioned having events every once a month. Since GM Igneel is hosting event everyday.

This will not only entertain the players playing Vintage Flyff but we can also get more audience from it and let these audience play Vintage Flyff. Especially the making films would totally gather random viewers from Youtube or Videos Shared on Facebook.

And since every event in the forum is huge, the prizes should be the Prizes that GM Igneel can create just the same as those prizes that we get from events in game though there won't be a limit in category in prizes. Or it is up to Igneel on what kind of prizes he will give. It can also be  Super Rare Awakes/Prems/Perins etc.

A little more suggestion in-Game

-Adding Name Color
-Auto Perin Converter
-Adding Change Job Scroll
-Automatic Starter Items box for Newbies. Because Igneel is off sometimes.
-1v1 Pvp Siege. Every 2 hrs. This will lead players to burst on raging their items and the price will be OMG Coins (Depends on Igneel on how many)

Thats all for the moment. I hope you guys realize it.
Kudos! Cool

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum